Facilities Manager Vacancy
- You LOVE helping and supporting others proactively – nothing is too much of a bother for you!
- You are ADEPT at proactively ensuring everything works and is maintained well.
- You are skilled at making sure the buildings run SMOOTHLY whenever they are needed.
We are a thriving evangelical and charismatic Anglican Church and you can be the person who can help us fulfil God’s vision for our community, by running our facilities to the optimum, making sure all our users have an enjoyable experience in our buildings.
You’ll be the lead person on managing our clients who use our spaces, as well as ensuring we have a safe venue that is clean, tidy and functioning in the best possible way.
For you to be right for the role we have, we need you to:
- Have customer facing skills and a positive attitude
- Have experience in managing properties and facilities
- Be proactive and flexible
- Be able to carry out some manual work
- Be efficient and organised
We’re offering a starting salary of £11.50 per hour as well as a contributory pension scheme and relevant training and development opportunities. This role is a permanent role, 28 hours per week, with varied daytime, evening and weekend work.
For us to be right for you, your personal Christian faith should be consistent with that of Highfield Church – we want you to be happy and settled within our large staff team.
If you have any questions please contact Highfield Church Office on 023 8055 8234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is only open to individuals with the current right to work in the UK.
The closing date for applications is 16th January 2022
Interviews will be around 19th January 2022