Facilities Officer Vacancy
- You LOVE helping and supporting others proactively – nothing is too much of a bother for you!
- You are ADEPT at proactively ensuring everything works and is maintained well.
- You are skilled at making sure the buildings run SMOOTHLY whenever they are needed.
We are a thriving evangelical and charismatic Anglican Church, and you can be the person who can help us fulfil God’s vision for our community, by looking after our facilities to the optimum, making sure all our users have an enjoyable experience in our buildings.
You’ll support our Venue Manager in ensuring we have safe, effective and efficient facilities for our many different building users. You’ll be responsible for access, set up / down and supporting us with maintenance. You’ll work with our Venue Manager who will be the customer-face of our buildings.
For you to be right for the role we have, we need you to:
- Have experience in maintaining properties and facilities
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be proactive and flexible
- Be able to carry out some manual work (for example moving chairs)
- Be efficient and organised
We’re offering a starting salary of £9.90 per hour as well as a contributory pension scheme and relevant training and development opportunities. This role is a 6-month fixed term role (which we hope to extend), 12 hours per week, approximately 8-10am Monday to Friday with varied Saturday hours.
For us to be right for you, you will be able to be a good ambassador for Highfield Church and in sympathy with our purposes and values – we want you to be happy and settled within our large, friendly staff team.
For more details on this opportunity, click on the links for the Person Specification, Job Description and Application Pack or you can send your CV along with a cover letter explaining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Highfield Church Office on 023 8055 8234.
This role is only open to individuals with the current right to work in the UK.
The closing date for applications is 30th June
Interviews will be around 15th July