Outreach Lead Vacancy
Does this describe you?
- You LOVE it when people come to know Jesus; people of all generations and backgrounds. And you see your PURPOSE as being the person who leads this for us!
- You are PASSIONATE about inspiring people in our church to be MISSIONAL.
- You are skilled at using creative DIGITAL content to communicate with everyone.
Maybe you are working in another context and need a new challenge?
Or maybe you want to devote more time to pursuing your passion to reach and win new followers for the Lord?
Or maybe you have just finished your training and are looking for where God wants you?
We are a thriving evangelical Anglican Church and you can be the person to help us fulfil God’s vision for our community. We are a church-planting church, a Resource Church, aiming to plant a church every three to four years. Rising to that kingdom challenge will require us to win, train and send more followers for Jesus than ever before.
We need you to be part of this ambition for God. You would be taking a lead role in the missional engagement of our congregations.
For us to be right for you, your personal Christian faith should be consistent with the beliefs and values of Highfield Church and you should be willing to become part of the Highfield Church Family – we want you to be happy and settled with us!
For you to be right for this role, we need you to have:
- Infectious enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Evangelistic gifting and passion to introduce people to Jesus
- Strong social media, editing and computer-based design abilities
- The ability to be graciously assertive
We’re offering a starting salary of c. £22-25,000 p/a depending on your experience as well as a contributory pension scheme. This role is a fixed one-year contact that we aim to renew, 40 hours per week with varied daytime, evening and weekend work.
Are we for you? Are you for us? Is God bringing us together?
If you have any questions please contact Highfield Church Office on 023 8055 8234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is only open to individuals with the current right to work in the UK.
The closing date for applications is 8th November 2020
Interviews will be around 14th / 15th November 2020